Auto Sales -
Stewart Auto Group is a Multi-Franchise Auto group that is built on the fundamental principles of integrity. Customer service, and growth.
A Great Place to Work
Our Associates work in a supportive, diverse, and fun environment that fosters a work/life balance. This positive work environment leads to a positive customer experience, and at Stewart we care about our Employees and Customers.
Top-Notch Continuous Training
You’ll enjoy world-class, training with your own personal sales mentor who is dedicated to your success. We provide ongoing training, support self-development, and we learn as a team.
Sales Consultant responsibilities include:
– Providing exceptional service throughout the customer’s experience.
– Communicating effectively both in-person and over the phone and digitally to discover the customer’s wants and needs.
– Serving as an advocate for Stewart Chevrolet Cadillac by sharing what makes us the smart choice.
– Navigating and using various provided computer programs as selling tools.
– Consulting and guiding your customers to the appropriate next step based on their situation.
– Facilitating steps of the sale, such as the vehicle appraisal process, taking test drives, and submitting finance applications.
– Maintaining a working knowledge of Chevrolet and Cadillac products and appropriately recommending them to customers.
– Reading, collecting, and transcribing data in order to complete accurate paperwork.
– Seeking out opportunities for self-development, participating in training, and welcoming performance feedback.
– Building and maintaining strong relationships and demonstrating excellent teamwork.
– Maintaining the sales area so our vehicles and products are neatly and accurately displayed.
- This position may require other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time